Kidneys are responsible for cleaning up the body. They are critical for production of Vitamin D, red blood cells and hormones to regulate blood pressure. Diabetes and hypertension are the leading causes of kidney failure in India.
People with the following symptoms should consider getting their kidney tested
- Puffiness of face and eyes
- Swelling in hands and feet
- Difficulty in urination or blood in urine or foamy urine
- High blood pressure
- Family history of kidney disease
- Some medicines cause kidney damage as a side effect
Kidney Function Test or Renal Function Test is a simple blood based test which covers the following parameters Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Uric acid, Electrolytes- sodium, potassium and chloride.
For more information, you may contact us on 08882668822 or visit our kidney function page here