Information About MRI Lumbar Spine / MRI Lumbar Spine Cost
In this article we are attempting to provide you with information about MRI Spine Lumbar, also called MRI Ls Spine, or MRI Lumbosacral Spine, which is generally done when someone is suffering from continuous lower back pain. We talk about the MRI Spine Cost, technology of MRI Spine scan and much more.
If you are looking to book your MRI Spine Lumbar or any other MRI of Spine, please call us on 09811166231 as we have over 200 labs in different cities including Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
We are also pleased to offer you Rs ₹ 200 off when you book with us for the first time.
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in India
MRI Lumbar Spine Cost in India varies from ₹ 2,800 – ₹ 10,000 depending on the city, lab, machine and the study you choose. 3 Tesla MRI of Spine Lumbar will generally be more expensive than 1.5 Tesla MRI. Call LabsAdvisor.com on 09811166231 to get the best price now.
|MRI Lumbar Spine Cost in India||₹ 2,500 – ₹ 7,000|
|MRI Lumbar Spine Contrast Cost in India||₹ 4,150 – ₹ 10,000|
|3 Telsa MRI Lumbar Spine Cost in India||₹3,500 – ₹ 9,000|
|3 Telsa MRI Lumbar Spine Screening Cost in India||₹1,800 – ₹5,000|
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in Delhi
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Screening in Delhi||₹ 1,200|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in Delhi||₹ 2,800|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Contrast in Delhi||₹ 4,800|
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in Gurgaon
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Screening in Gurgaon||₹ 1200|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in Gurgaon||₹ 2,800|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Contrast in Gurgaon||₹ 4,800|
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in Noida
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Screening in Noida||₹ 1200|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in Noida||₹ 2,500|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Contrast in Noida||₹ 4,800|
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in Ghaziabad
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Screening in Ghaziabad||₹ 900|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in Ghaziabad||₹ 2,500|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Contrast in Ghaziabad||₹ 4,800|
Cost of different kinds of MRI Spine Lumbar in Faridabad
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Screening in Faridabad||₹ 1200|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in Faridabad||₹ 2,500|
|Cost of MRI Scan Spine Lumbar Contrast in Faridabad||₹ 4,800|
Technology used for MRI Spine Lumbar
A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan is a common procedure used for diagnoses of issue with spine and other organs. Magnetic waves are used to produce detailed image of spine regions in this procedure. A patient has to go move inside an MRI machine, which looks like a large doughnut, on a moving table. MRI scan is not invasive and a painless procedure. Unlike X-rays and CT scans, MRI scan does not use radiation and hence is a safer procedure.
Types of MRI Spine Lumbar
- MRI Spine Lumbar with or without contrast: A contrast agent is injected in the body or given orally for MRI Spine Lumbar with contrast. This generally gives better images than MRI without contrast. However, your doctor will be in a best position to decide which one to go for.
- MRI Spine Lumbar closed vs. open MRI Scan: Most MRI Scan Spine Lumbar machines require the patient to lie down and go into a machine. For people who fear closed spaces, this may cause anxiety. The technician can give sedatives in those cases. Another alternative is to opt for an open MRI which is more expensive but will not cause anxiety.
- 5 Tesla vs. 3 Tesla MRI Spine Lumbar: Tesla is a unit of measurement of magnetic strength. MRI machines can either be 1.5 tesla or 3 tesla. A 3 Tesla MRI Scan machine can produce better quality images at a faster pace. However, they are more expensive. Additionally, for most of the MRI scans that are done in India, the 1.5 Tesla machines are adequate.
- Screening vs. normal MRI Scan: Depending on the details required for Spine Lumbar region, the doctor may recommend a screening or a normal MRI. The default is normal. Screening MRI scan is less expensive and details are slightly less.
Why is MRI Spine Lumbar Done?
The doctor may recommend MRI Scan Spine Lumbar in the following cases:
- continuous lower back pain
- injury in the lower spine
- signs of brain or spinal cancer
- birth problems affecting spine
- numbness in the legs
- to undergo a surgery of the lower back
For more information on MRI in general, you may visit the detailed description by LabsAdvisor.com .
You can visit labsadvisor.com or call 09811166231 for details and cost of any medical test. For the largest repertoire of tests and labs in the country, click here
To arrange a call back, please fill out the form below
Some of our other articles that you may find useful