Renal Doppler Test Cost – View Price in Best Labs & Book Appointment Online
Click on the links in the table below to view the Renal Doppler Test cost in different labs and to book appointment online.
Or call us to know the Renal Artery Doppler Test Cost in the labs near you and to get up to 50% discount in any lab you choose on LabsAdvisor.
Renal Doppler Test Cost
Click to view Renal Doppler test price in all the labs in your locality and to book appointment with exclusive discounts only on LabsAdvisor.com.
(Note: Click to view updated Renal Doppler test cost in the labs)
|Click to view labs, updated price & book appointment||Discounted price starting from|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Delhi||₹ 1,540|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Noida||₹ 1,600|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Gurgaon||₹ 1,750|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Mumbai||₹ 1,600|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Bangalore||₹ 1,530|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Chennai||₹ 2,200|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Hyderabad||₹ 1,425|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in Raipur||₹ 1,715|
|Renal Doppler Test Price in other cities||₹ 1,425|
If you need any assistance in finding Renal Doppler Test Price in the best labs in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Raipur and other cities, call us at 09811166231.
To get a call back from our customer care executive to book your test at discounted price, click on the button below.
Topics covered in the article :-
- What is a Renal Doppler Ultrasound Scan?
- Does a Renal Doppler Ultrasound need any preparations?
- What is the procedure of Renal Doppler?
- Who is recommended for a Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound Test?
- Are there any risk factors for a Renal Doppler Ultrasound Scan?
- What is the price of Renal Doppler Ultrasound in India?
- Are there any related tests that my doctor may suggest?
What is a Renal Doppler Test?
A Renal Doppler Ultrasound Scan is one of the most accurate ways to evaluate the blood flow to the arteries in the kidney to check the indication of any blockage or narrowing. An Ultrasound Doppler machine is used to measure the speed of blood flow to determine the degree of narrow blood vessels.
An ultrasound Doppler evaluation of organs and vessels add colors and dimensions in the data, that is generally not available on other imaging techniques. Renal Doppler is performed similarly to an ultrasound or by a sonography machine. It helps to detect sound waves that echo off the tissues and create images of certain structures like blood vessels in a Doppler scan.
It is also called as Renal Artery Ultrasound, as it shows the renal arteries, the arteries that carry blood to the kidney.
Who is recommended for a Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound Test?
Your doctor may ask you for a Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound if you have:
- uncontrolled high blood pressure (Hypertension),
- renal artery stenosis (narrowing of blood vessels),
- fat build up in the arteries,
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries),
- swelling or pain on the sides of your abdominal area,
- clotting or bulging of arteries
It is often ordered to:
- Check blood flow in your arteries,
- See how blood vessels heal after treatment, as a follow check up.
Does a Renal Doppler Ultrasound need any preparations?
- Do not wear any metallic ornament or apply any cosmetic on your stomach during the test.
- Preferably wear a loose and comfortable pair of clothes- a lower and a kurta or shirt separately as your radiologist may ask you to lift your shirt or lower your waist belt.
- Do not consume nicotine 24 hours prior to your test as it causes blood vessels to narrow.
- Leave jewelry at home, since you will have to remove it from any area to be tested.
- Take your other related test reports along with you.
- Notify your doctor if you are diabetic or suffer any kidney diseases.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant
What is the procedure of Renal Doppler?
The Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to evaluate the blood flow in the arteries of your kidneys. This test is very safe, painless, and doesn’t use radiation.
An Ultrasound machine has an attached examining table where you will be asked to lie down on their sides. A special clear and warm lubricating gel will be applied to the abdomen to avoid friction while moving the transducer on your abdomen and sides. A transducer is a flat shaped small device that transmits the sound waves and sends to the monitor.
As the device will be moved around, it sends sound waves into your body. The waves bounce off your tissues and organs, then reflect back to the device. The computer creates detailed images of the affected area. The monitor is controlled by a sonographer who may ask you to hold your breath for 3-5 seconds or change your sides to check your abdomen thoroughly.
The whole process takes around 30-40 minutes. You may feel slight pressure when the technician will press the device against your skin. Once the test is done, you wipe the gel from your body, and you’re all set.
Are there any risk factors for a Renal Doppler Ultrasound Scan?
Since the renal artery ultrasound is done without penetrating the body and does not use dyes or x-rays, there is no or minimal risk involved in the procedure. But there can be a few risks in some rare cases.
- The procedure requires the patient to hold their breath for small durations. And if the patient fails to hold their breath then adequately it will lessen the chances of getting an accuracy in the report.
- As the process needs a manual help to administer the reports, it is highly operator dependent.
- The results may easily get affected if the patient has obesity or bowel loops (gas).
What is Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in India?
Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in Delhi NCR
The discounted cost of Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound in Delhi starts from ₹ 1320 and ranges upto ₹ 2375 depending on the services of your preferred lab.
We have 8 reputed and certified labs for you in Delhi. This is the lowest cost available for Renal Doppler test in the entire region. We also give you the assurance of quality and authenticity of reports and services.
Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in Bangalore
The price of Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound Test in Bengaluru starts from ₹ 1530 and can go up to ₹ 4050 after discount with the guarantee of hygiene and standards.
We have renowned labs like Focus Diagnostics, Clumax Diagnostics, Aarthi Diagnostics, Magnus Diagnostic and a few more centers in other locations in our network to provide you the choice of cost and service quality in Bengaluru.
Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in Mumbai
The lowest cost for Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound in Mumbai is ₹ 1600 through LabsAdvisor. The market price of the scan is quite higher than the offered price through LabsAdvisor.
If you book the test through us you will be able to realize the difference and compare the services provided by our partner labs in Mumbai.
Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in Chennai
We are providing the lowest cost ₹ 2200 for Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound in Chennai at 12% discount. For your Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound, we have tied up with 8 certified labs in or near Chennai.
The amount of discount can increase in other labs by 50%. This discount is exclusively available for customers who book through LabsAdvisor.com.
Renal Doppler Ultrasound Cost in Hyderabad
The market price for Renal Artery Doppler Ultrasound in Hyderabad starts from ₹ 2500. But if you book through LabsAdvisor, the cost can decrease upto 20% making it affordable at ₹ 1425.
We offer the lowest cost- ₹ 1425 at Lucid Medical Diagnostics located at Banjara Hills, Charminar, Attapur, and Karkhana.
Are there any related tests that my doctor may suggest?
If your doctor doesn’t get satisfactory reports from your Ultrasound then they may ask you for a CT Scan Renal Angiography.
Read eGFR ( Estimated Glomerular filtration rate) test in India to know how properly your kidneys are functioning.