Our Master Health Check package includes a Full Body Checkup along with Ultrasound Abdomen scan and ECG testing. It is done to examine the overall health of a person and includes a list of tests that are taken to assess your medical well-being and detect the risk of any life-threatening disease(s), if any.
Book your Master Health Check in Bangalore through us at a 65% discount at NABL accredited high-quality labs.
|Master Health Check In Bangalore Through LabsAdvisor|
Master Health Check Cost In Bangalore
Get the lowest price for your Master Health Checkup package by calling us at
If you want us to call you back, click on the link below
The following is the price of the Master Health Check package in Bangalore.
|Master Health Check Package||Price Starting From|
|Full Body Checkup (74 tests) + Ultrasound Abdomen Scan + ECG||₹1599|
If you want any further information regarding the parameters, lab options, and other details, you can call us on 9899688753 and we will get back to you.
What Is A Full Body Checkup?
A Full Body Checkup is carried out to analyze the overall fitness and health of a person. It includes a list of tests that are taken to access the medical well-being of a person and to detect the risk(s) of any life-threatening disease(s). The following parameters are included in this package –
Full Body Checkup – (74 tests)
- Liver Function Test (LFT) (11)
- Lipid Profile Test (8)
- Urine Routine Test (17)
- Kidney Function Test (KFT) (3)
- Thyroid Profile (3)
- Iron Studies (3)
- Diabetes Profile (3)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – Advance (26)
What Is An Ultrasound Abdomen Scan?
An Ultrasound Abdomen scan is also known as Abdomen USG/Sonography. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that helps to capture live images of the organs around the abdomen using sound waves.
What Is An ECG Test?
ECG stands for electrocardiogram. An ECG is a test that helps to measure and record the electrical signals inside the heart. It focuses on analyzing and evaluating heart health and measures the heartbeat, rhythm, and activity of the heart.
Who Needs A Master Health Check?
Any person at the age of 25 years or above can take the test. If you have not taken any full body checkup in the last 6-12 months, it is recommended to take the test for a better understanding of your overall medical health.
When Will The Reports Be Available?
The test report(s) will be provided at the earliest but are guaranteed to be available within 24-48 hours of testing.
- There are no special requirements required before the checkup unless instructed by the doctor.
- Depending upon the booking and time slot selected, the sample collection may vary.
- Children who are 12 years and above can also take the test. However, children below the age of 12 years must consult with a doctor before booking the test.
- For the ECG test, there may be a shaving requirement as per the doctor’s suggestion.
- Fasting is required before the Ultrasound Abdomen scan, as instructed by the doctor.